Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts on all aspects of respiratory medicine research.
Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine provides an international forum for the publication of scholarly articles in respiratory medicine and the various subdisciplines and related disciplines. The scope of Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine covers clinical studies and experimental research on all aspects of prevention, diagnosis and management of respiratory disorders. Some of the topics covered by Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine are adult and pediatric respiratory medicine, occupational respiratory disorders, physiology, epidemiology, immunology, allergens and pollutants and new therapeutic drugs.
Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine accepts following types of articles:
- Review Article - An article discussing a single topic in detail.
- Original Article - An article reporting results of clinical, pre-clinical and experimental research including randomized controlled trials, interventional studied, case-control studies, outcome studies, studies of screening and diagnostic test and cost effectiveness analysis.
- Short Report - Report of work on significant novel developments or important preliminary observations.
- Rapid Communication - Articles reporting results of a pilot study or preliminary findings of a study
- Case Series - Report of a series of two to six similar cases
- Case Report - Report of a single case
- Clinical Images - Distinct images from clinical medicine, radiology or pathology, with a short discussion of the case (shorter than a case report)
- Letter to Editors - Brief report of a case, results of a pilot study or comments on articles published in Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine.
Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.
Authors are welcome to submit review articles on topics of current interest and review articles which discuss a single topic in detail. If you have a topic on which you would like to write a review article or need ideas about topics on which we would like to publish, please contact the Managing Editorcontact the Managing Editor through the "Contact Us" page accessible from the top menu or left column.
Editorial and Peer Review:
The process of editorial review and peer review followed by Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine conforms to international standards of peer reviewed scientific journals. All manuscripts submitted to Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine undergo review by a member of the editorial board followed by a double-blind external peer review. Double-blind peer review, in which, neither the authors nor the reviewers know the identity of each other, allows a fair and unbiased assessment of the manuscript. Our review process is fast and "submission to first decision" takes about six weeks.
As in traditional journals, the articles published in Edorium Journal of Respiratory Medicine are fully citable. Each article receives a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) which is unique for every article published in the journal and is used for easier referencing and archiving.